Recycled Nylon, because it fulfills one for us.
purely from certified recycled nylon and knit in USA - MADE LOCAL, BUY LOCAL
- 88% Recycled Nylon / 12% Lycra®
- “A state of the art recycled fabric with the
softness, durability and colorfastness of traditional nylon: A DREAM come
- Created, then tested
first with RESTORE™ (1st to market)
- Fibers are SCS certified for 100% Recycled
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100^certified (made without
- Knit, dyed and finished in a factory in
Tennessee, USA that exceeds the mandated laws for emissions standards and is an
industry leader in recycling.
Certification Systems (SCS) performs a full examination of the Repreve®
recycled products, including their recycling process, production records and
^The Standard 100 certification is the world's leading label for
textile screening of harmful substances.